54th ANNUAL OUTDOOR ANTIQUE SHOW
PLACE: Historic Lebanon Green, Routes 87 & 207, Lebanon, Connecticut
SHOW DATE & HOURS: Saturday, September 25th 2021, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
SET-UP: Saturday, September 25, 2021 beginning at 7:00 AM
BOOTH AND Single Booth Space: $75.00 – 20’ x 24’
TRAILER FEES: Booth Plus ½ Space: $110 – 20’ x 36’
Double Size Space: $150 – 20’ x 48’
Vehicles with a small (12’ or under) trailer will be permitted to enter show grounds for purposes of unloading only. The vehicle or trailer will be allowed to remain on site, however, one of the two must be parked off site.
For both vehicle & trailer to remain on site, an additional pre-paid $35 will be required to cover cost for the added ½ space. The length of the combined vehicle and trailer cannot exceed 32’.
Vehicles and trailers with a combined length exceeding 32’ will not be permitted onto the show grounds for any purpose.
Payment for the total amount is required with your contract. Contract entitles dealer FREE admission. Depending on current State of Connecticut and CDC guidelines, free coffee and donuts may be provided for ONLY two persons per vendor.
CONTRACT: Contract & check must be received by August 15th.
• All dealers must be registered and prepaid prior to show date.
• Bring your own tables and shop sign.
• No space guaranteed after that date.
• Make check payable to the Lebanon Historical Society.
• If the State of Connecticut places any limits on this type of event and we are forced to cancel, your reservation fee will be refunded in full by check.
• If you return your contract and then find you cannot attend, please contact us immediately, as we usually have a waiting list.
• All dealers are expected to remain on the grounds until 3:00 pm.
• Crafts, reproductions or new merchandise are not allowed!
• Please have your trash ready for pickup by 2:30 pm.
ENTRANCE TO THE GROUNDS – NOTE CHANGES
The State Police will not permit dealers to line up on Route 87 or Route 207 to enter the grounds. Dealers must line up on the west side of the Green, along West Town Street. Go to the north end of the Lebanon Green, at the junction of Routes 87 & 289, to enter West Town Street. PLEASE FOLLOW SIGNS TO “VENDOR SET-UP” LOCATION. FOR RETURNING VENDORS: DUE TO POSSIBLE CONSTRUCTION NEAR THE GREEN, RELOCATING OF SITES MAY BE REQUIRED. WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MAINTAIN YOUR SITE IN THE SAME RELATIVE POSITION AS IN THE PAST.
If you have further questions, contact: Brian Bartizek at (860) 423-8876 or email@example.com or Lebanon Historical Society at (860) 642-6579 or firstname.lastname@example.org