The museum is open year round, by appointment only, Wednesday through Friday 12:00 to 4:00 except for holidays.
Offices are open year round, by appointment only, Monday through Friday 9:00 to 4:00 except for holidays.
The Beaumont House and Pastor’s Library are open for tours mid-May to October on Saturday afternoons
Please call 860-642-6579 for an appointment.
The Lebanon Historical Society Museum is located on the east side of the Lebanon Green
The street address is:
856 Trumbull Highway (also known as CT Route 87)
Lebanon, CT 06249
- take CT Route 2 East to exit 13 in Marlborough,
- left onto CT Route 66 through Hebron to Columbia
- right onto CT Route 87 to Lebanon
- take I-395 north to exit 13B to CT Route 2 West
- take CT Route 32 north to intersection with CT Route 87
- follow north to Lebanon Center
Call 860-642-6579 for directions from other locations