The museum is open year round, Wednesday through Friday 12:00 to 4:00 except for holidays.
The Beaumont House and Pastor’s Library are open for tours several Saturday afternoons for the summer. Please call ahead to confirm dates.
The Jonathan Trumbull House Museum will open for tours Friday and Saturday afternoons from 12 – 4 pm this summer.
No admission charged. Donations gratefully welcomed.
The Lebanon Historical Society Museum is located on the east side of the Lebanon Green
The street address is:
856 Trumbull Highway (also known as CT Route 87)
Lebanon, CT 06249
- take CT Route 2 East to exit 13 in Marlborough,
- left onto CT Route 66 through Hebron to Columbia
- right onto CT Route 87 to Lebanon
- take I-395 north to exit 13B to CT Route 2 West
- take CT Route 32 north to intersection with CT Route 87
- follow north to Lebanon Center
Call 860-642-6579 for directions from other locations